ERP Manager – SAP/Peoplesoft
Manager of ERP, SAP and
PeopleSoft developers to implement Peoplesoft
- Applies software release management
methodologies working with customers and development teams
yielding high quality systems
- Implement software development lifecycle
methodologies with in house developed and packaged software
- Implement zero defect quality mind set with
- Supervises activities of all employees assigned
to the Web, Database solutions and packaged applications
development group; evaluates the work of subordinate staff and
prepares performance reports
- Develop applications portfolio strategies and release
schedules with customers
College degree in Computer
Science or a related field and 4 to 5 yrs of related work experience or
8+ yrs of specialized experience that has provided technical knowledge to
recommend solutions to business problems and knowledge of IT as used in
the Financial industry.
- Software Life cycle development methodology
- Project Management methodology
- Distributed systems technologies such as
Microsoft W2000 Development suite, W2000 architecture or Web
- Experience managing packaged applications such
as PeopleSoft, SAP.
- Strong projects planning, management and
- Strong budget/financial planning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong presentation, written/oral communication
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations to
provide status on projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting
with senior management
- Ability to coach and counsel employees while
- Ability to exhibit and maintain professionalism
in accordance with corporate standards
Must have a 4 years degree. 5+
yrs of technical experience to recommend solutions to business problems
and knowledge of IT in Financial industry. Must have experience with
both PeopleSoft and SAP, strong Project Management experience. HR
(Functional and Technical); MM (functional); EBP (Technical); EDI
Programmers with XML and ABAP experience.
If you meet the above qualifications, send your resume, contact info,
availability, and rate/salary to email@example.com.
Please, no third parties.
rpti is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Applicants must be a US Citizen or already authorized to work in the US.
H1-B sponsorship may be arranged for specific positions.
Please no 3rd party vendors.